Volunteering at TJ
To Volunteer:Enter your information here.
TJ Needs You!
- Volunteer opportunities waiting for you
- Volunteer parking and sign-in information
- Volunteer opportunities for Limited English Proficiency parents
No volunteer is turned away!
Sometimes we are oversubscribed with volunteers in a certain area. In this happy situation we may contact you and offer you an even more interesting opportunity to serve TJ and its students.
Please take the time to check out our list of potential jobs. You will find:
- jobs that require you to come to TJ at a regular time every week, or just a few days or hours a year.
- jobs that need a good command of English (using the telephone)
- jobs that require you to work in silence (great for those still becoming comfortable with the English language),
- jobs that can be done at home, jobs inside with air conditioning or heating or outside where you can commune with nature
- after hours jobs (good for the working parent who still wants to contribute)
The Volunteer Coordinators provide backup support to the TJ community. Our goals are:
- To identify where volunteers could assist the administration, teaching faculty, the TJ students and the PTSA
- To recruit potential volunteers from the families of TJ students
- To match the talents of those volunteers with the job opportunities available
We look forward to hearing from you with your questions or comments.