Home > Portal
The TJHSST web portal page loads as the homepage on every TJ school computer and is designed to give quick access to the most commonly used links and pages on the TJ web site. For access to all pages on the TJ web site, please go to the TJHSST Home Page.
TJHSST has installed Solar Panels! Track the performance of the panels.
- Dr. Glazer's Admin Portal 2016-2017 [Staff Only]
- Blackboard (AKA FCPS 24-7 Learning)
- TJHSST Student Intranet (AKA Ion)
- TJHSST Staff Intranet [Staff Only]
- FCPS Google Drive (AKA GAE. Username@fcpsschools.net)
- FCPS Google Apps for Education Info - VPN Required
- SIS Guides and Videos - VPN required!
- Naviance [Staff Only]
- MyPLT [Staff Only]
- eLearnIT [Staff Only]
Password Changes for Teachers
When changing your FCPS password, remember to also update the password for the TJ LOCAL Domain. You should update the password on any mobile device synced to your FCPS e-mail. The FCPS password will be pushed to Blackboard and Google Apps for Education.
- Change Your FCPS Domain Password [Staff Only]
- Agree to AUP and TAC
- Change Your TJ LOCAL Domain Password [Staff Only]
- Teacher Utility to Activate or Reset Student FCPS Network Password [Staff Only]
- This is a teacher tool to help students activate and reset their FCPS password. Use your teacher username and password to log in and search for the student. Follow the on-screen directions.
Password Changes for Students
- FCPS Account Manager - Enter a personal e-mail and/or mobile phone number to be able to change/recover FCPS password
- FCPS Account Recovery - Use to change or reset your FCPS network account, after initially setting it with teacher assistance
- Change your TJ LOCAL Domain password by using Ctrl+Alt+Del on any student computer in a lab or wireless cart
- RequestIT Support (available on teacher stations only using Internet Explorer)
- RequestIT Support in 4 Easy Steps (Instructions, pdf)
- MyTime information
- Information about Scheduling Non-Classroom Space (pdf)
- Event From - fill this out if you need to use the Auditirium, Lecture Hall, Franklin Commons, or Cafeteria and need sound, lights, or projection
- Submit a morning announcement
- Academic Integrity Policy
- Bell Schedule
- Building Use Request
- Field Trip Guidelines and Forms [Staff Only]
- FCPS network status page
- Honor Code
- Renovation Information
- TJ3Sat Info
- Video from President Obama's Visit
For non-technical questions, please visit the staff directory to locate the correct party.