Home > Student Services > Academic Resources > Transcripts
Instructions for current students/families:
- Request forms and directions are available in the Document Library in Naviance (Family Connenction).
Instructions for graduates from the last five years:
We maintain student records at Thomas Jefferson for 5 years. To obtain transcripts, fill out and submit the Transcript Request Form (pdf).
- Friends, parents and other family members cannot request transcripts on the behalf of the former student.
- The completed form must be brought in along with an addressed/stamped envelope and payment cash or check of $5 per transcript.
- Transcripts will not be sent without payment or a signed form.
- Completed packages may be dropped off at the school transcript office during regular school hours.
- Official transcripts can only be mailed directly to the institution. Unfortunately, we cannot provide official transcripts for pick-up.
- If you are no longer in the area, you may mail all of these items in a large envelope to:
Attn: Transcription Office
Thomas Jefferson High School for Science and Technology
6560 Braddock Road
Alexandria, VA 22312
If you graduated more than 5 years ago:
The school records are no longer stored at Thomas Jefferson.
Please call 703.329.7741 for instructions on how to request a transcript.